My post & photo was removed from Google My Business

I don’t know what’s wrong with the content below. It was deleted by google & all the forums of .au :disappointed_relieved:

Here’s the link to their content policy ( https://support.google.com/business/answer/7213077?utm_source=MyBusiness-GMB-en-GB&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Local_Post_Remove_en-GB ) As many already be aware, they r many times non irrelevant/absurd.

It could have been flagged by one of your competitors. Sometimes all it takes is one complaint (legitimate or not) for a web site to take down content.

It may be the illustration is copyrighted or the bots found a scan or screencap of copyrighted text.

They also have false positives, so you can always appeal the decision.

The image is definitely from Michael Bono & I colored it :smile:
Most of text content I think I had put it in my own words.

They keep deleting. I’ll keep posting.

Get Mike’s permission and make a note on your next attempt to post and attribute the image to Bono. Who knows what’s going on but it could actually be a copyright situation that they are concerned about.

How is Michael Bono doing? I haven’t notice him post on this new forum site since Hairtell moved.
He’s also not active on youtube much. I hope he is ok.

I’ve spoken to Michael recently. He’s doing fine, but isnt posting much here anymore, he has trouble with the formatting I think and is , in his own words “Leaving it to us kids”. He did say he was popping in to check things out on occasion wen he has time.

Hi Fenix

I just FB inbox(ed) him your text. I’m waiting for his next Arther Hinkel’s VDO as well?

A couple of weeks ago, he has upgrade his computer system in his house. So hopefully, not long to wait.

Michael told me he requires time for recovery from his eye surgery (I remembered that he told me that series of surgery r required.) Also, he’s now busy doing Youtube contents and his website contents written by only actual experts in each field such as plastic surgeons, dermatologists, psychiatrists & etc. He also plan to have electrology experts representing each and every modality and machine currently being manufactured. He aims his website to be only based on non-biased, evidence-proof expert opinions (non fiction & no belief)

Michael mentioned his eye problems before. I wish him a speedy recovery and I’m hoping he will be successful at completing his electrology related projects that are in years of making.

Mike is still kicking. He’s doing well, still working on cases of his own choosing. The new format here frustrates him a bit, as it did me.