My electrolysis

Hi Peeps,

I’m going to my 4th electrolysis appointment today - having it done on my face. The reason I first started going was because of the hair on the side of my face which I didn’t know how to deal with. I’ve now let me moustache and chin hair grow - just a few unwanteds but quite wirey and dark and I’m finding it really hard to stay away from the tweezers. Having a glass of wine to calm me down as its only two hours before my treatment.

I’ve been reading all your posts. Thanks to others like Rachelle - it’s really good to know that there are people in the same boat as me that I can relate to. Isn’t it strange how girls seem to be able to talk about being overweight or sex just like that but never seem to mention hair removal…!!

Anyway I’d best be on my bike. Will keep you posted with regard to my progress.

Hi am back from having my electrolysis. I only go for 30 mins. She got all the obvious ones on my upper lip and chin. There was no swelling or red marks this time (well not yet). These few hairs have been my regulars which I’ve been plucking for years so I’ll be able to closely monitor the progress on these.

My skin seems to be looking better in general. (Does anyone have any experience on whether its the electrolyis contributing to this?). She only did a few on the sides this time so I don’t think I’ll have any problems with break outs or those little spots. I try and get it done on a Monday so that by the weekend the spots (if any) are almost all cleared up.

It’s a slow process this but I’m determined to stick it out.