My electrolysis

In the next few weeks I will contact John Gior from New York and get my electrolysis going. I am looking forward to work with John, I know he’s a pro. This thread will soon become my journal and I will keep you guys posted with my progress.

John’s a really great guy and a total pro. Good luck and keep us posted. Oh, take a before picture. My one hair removal regret is not having one!

No one wants to do the before picture, but it is always the one thing they regret most when they are done. That is, not having one. It also helps during those times when you are discouraged. Just look at where you have come from and where you are now.

Pictures the whole way through is a very good idea.

SadJeffrey: Have you began with the Giors yet? If so, how is it going?

Automatic: Are you finished treatment? Who would you recommend the most at their clinic?

I’m currently taking a break, I’ll probably make an appointment for some clean up work in a couple of months. One of the downsides of doing a large area such as a back is that it’s easy to suffer from treatment burnout. So I take a break once in a while.

I’ve only had John and Fino work on me and they are both great. If I’m not mistaken Fino is either retired or semi retired at this point. John is great though and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him. One major bonus you get by seeing the Gior’s is that you know you are getting treated by folks who are among the best of the best.