my electrolysis experience in nyc

I just wanted to begin posting my experience with electrolysis beacuse I noticed there was a lack of good referals on this site in nyc. I have two consultations this saturday at Maria Vega and Hair Today Gone Tommorow. The former is midtown and the latter is on the upper west side. I am a 21 year old male with unwanted back hair (not a lot, but its spreading) and laser removal seemed too uncertain. I’ll let everyone know hw it goes on saturday! Any advice for me is greatly appreciated.

I am having areas on my back done with blend and it takes two hours to do about one side. Thermolysis is faster so you might want to try both and see which you prefer. I was very dissapointed with the results of laser. I wish I has spent that money on electrolysis from the beginning. I have been going once a week for 18 months and see good results. Some areas are almost clear but other areas the hairs seem tougher. I think I have another 6-9 months.

If you really want to be a dear friend, you could post your experiences in two other places on the board in order to better help those who come after you.

Electrolysis, no proof it works?

and Electrologist Local referrals