My Electrolysis Diary & Outlet

Hey everyone,

I’m documenting my journey on electrolysis for my face due to extreme hair growth on my neck, jawline, cheeks, and chin. I’ve been a chronic puller/tweezer of hairs and ingrown for years and as a result have damaged and inflicted such great harm on my skin.

Please check out my YOUTUBE channel as well to check out my experiences and journey.

Electrolysis Vlog

Also some images of my Horrible face :frowning: Any electrologists out there that can tell me the best plan for me in terms of frequency and what I should be doing for after treatment care. How long before I start to not see ingrown hairs because that is more of an issue for me than seeing hair.

I started my first session August 12th, 2015 and am slowly understanding that I have to commit for at LEAST year. But I’m just so impatient seeing as electrolysis is painful and I don’t enjoy going to my appointments. I wish they could be less frequent but at this moment and time I am going 2 times a week for 1.5 hours to 2 hours.

I have a case of really bad ingrown hairs and thick curly hairs due to me being African so If there are any of you guys that have encouragement, support, or advice for me I’d so greatly appreciate it. Any tips for fading dark spots/acne scarring please help me out.

Have a blessed day all :slight_smile: