Mustache area LHR - Hairs growing back and unshaveable

Hi there, im a male whos done 8 sessions of full body hair removal including face due to bodybuilding and have a few concerns about the upper lip area. The hairs are growing back very small and the blade from the DE razor is unable to shave them, even with tweezer its hard to pluck them, is there no solution to this issue besides continueing laser hair removal?

My 8 sessions was made using the nd yag laser, and now since im back in europe theres only diode laser which i have done 3 sessions of… the diode laser is giving my upper lip area whiteness and red/brownish hyperpigmentation that fades away in 1 month time, but cant keep on continueing with it so the only way to do laser again is to get back to asia since theyre the only ones with nd yag laser that offers LHR at a reasonable price…

Ive heard rumours about that the nd yag settings could be adjusted to not go deep down the skin, but instead adjusted to high energy mode or something? this method is to get rid of the patchiness is that true?

Any help would be appreciated… I was completely white skinned upon all my 8 sessions, and in europe ive done a few tanning sessions so now my skin is a bit tanned hence the whiteness appearing from the diode laser

Thanks

Many LHR clients fail to improve beyond 6-8 treatments. Patchiness has everything to do with missed areas and cannot be improved through settings. Some missed areas are normal. Overlapping pulses too much can lead to burns. Diode lasers can be used on some olive skin, but darker tanning can lead to problems and is not recommended.

Yes my skin is olive color currently. But i am stopping completely with diode, those 3 sessions are enough for me to know that this laser is just not good for me.

So what would you recommend doing to get rid of patchiness? should i keep doing laser treatments with the nd yag laser and hope that the “missed areas” follicle will die eventually?"

The only way to stay ahead of the patchiness is to be very precise (some clinics use a grid system) or do a re-shoot which involves another short treatment about 2 weeks later after the hair sheds to target missed areas. Most laser clinics are NOT doing re-shoots, but it is a sound idea that I used with great success for 6 years when I offered laser hair removal.

Can you elaborate “re-shoots” and “grid system” ive never heard about those terms

I described the re-shoot in a previous post. The grid system involves drawing a grid on the skin which helps the technician align pulses to minimize missed areas. I personally prefer the re-shoot approach because missed areas are clearly visible in the form of patchiness two weeks after hair sheds from a primary treatment. Be forewarned if you start using the term “re-shoot” no one will know what you are talking about. It’s not a standard term in the industry but one I used to differentiate it from a primary treatment.

Reshoot is also described as touch-up sessions done 2-3 weeks after your main treatment. By 2-3 weeks after treatment, patchiness is visible when missed hairs don’t shed so a touch up session is done on those missed hairs.

I cant be doing LHR again for quite some time, is there something else i could do to be able to shave the patchiness? it looks like ingrown hairs which i think it is? some creames or oils to make the hairs shed themselves or at least make them easier targeted by the razor/tweezer?

There is no such thing as a cream or potion that will trigger hair to shed.

Thanks for your help. If others also have some input regarding my case kindly comment, every help is appreciated