Multi-Needle Electrolysis

Hello Alana, I’ll try to feel some clinic if they know where to buy the machines. I saw the car of clareblend and is 6 hairs at a time. Anyway thank you for your willingness, if I can get it, maybe you contact really, I heartily thank you

Texas electrolysis supply sells EP4A Nova 2000~ 6 needle machine.

I had multi needle around eye sockets WAY back when. IIRC it was effective and low pain, but not one and done.
I would have thought it was one of the easier ones to learn since I thought galvanic was the most forgiving of modalities. I’ve played around with galvanic diy a little.

It is easy to learn, but FOR ME, it is too slow and I’m not a fan of minding all the wires, especially on clients that have a touch of ADD. I can go faster using a thermolysis mode, either SYNCHRO OR PICOFLASH THERMOLYSIS. It leaves the skin wonderfully healthy, destroys the follicle growing tissue and is truly a One and Done result. I use one single quality probe - not 16 or more probes. If the client has to itch or sneeze, the wires are not dislodged. Other than that, it is a top-notch way to remove hair.

I’m with you, dfahey. I’ve had synchro and think it is great. Much faster and less pain than the others.

I remember from my little diy that you could really zap the suckers with galvanic and they seemed to almost float out on a lye river. I’ve got some resistant hairs I wouldn’t mind trying it on. Its not a whole lot. I’ll post about it on my way old thread when I get time. You can bet if I were in your area, I would have sat in your chair many times.

Hi Alana,
My name is Joann Haynes. I have been doing multiple needle, and blend for 21 years in Pullman, Wash. I love the multiple needle. I am truly panicked that they don’t manufacture these machines any longer. I can’t even imagine doing single needle electrolysis on certain jobs. I am hoping and praying that they will come out with a new multiple needle machine that will be affordable soon. In the meantime, my machine seems to be holding up very well. I use gentronics for M.N. and fischer cbx compublend for blend. Joann

I offered multi-needle galvanic electrolysis for many years. Although it was slow, it was very effective. The consumer demand for speed shifted me from MNG to thermolysis and blend.

I offered it, too (with a digital Gentronics) . Same thing.

Hi I actually like the multi needle as that’s what I am getting now as a client and I found the other to be a little more painful. I have recently decided to take up electrolysis and will be using the multi needle method if I can find a machine.

Same here! Have you been able to find a machine? I saw only one on ebay but its older (2000) clareblend is looked to release another one soon hopefully! fingers crossed

Thanks for sharing! Hopefully they release it soon

At Berkowits School of Electrolysis in NY we have a Gentronics Multiple Needle Analog for sale with rack. We also have a Fischer multi needle. Please call 718-544-4234 if interested