Much cheaper than Vaniqa

I was browsing through another forum and came across a post of someone using a generic brand of Vaniqa that you can order from the internet. It is called Eflora. It is basically the same thing as Vaniqa for a much cheaper price.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/1126-eflora-cream-.html

Eflora comes in a 15 g tube at the cost of $17.14, whereas Vaniqa comes in a 30 g tube and I paid $90 out of pocket. So, getting two tubes of Eflora to match the same amount would be roughly $36, meaning you are saving about $54 for the same damn thing! I never continued using the Vaniqa, because it was quite expensive and I seriously just want this hair gone. I’m still on my electrolysis journey, but wanted to share some valuable information for those of you out there that choose to use this method to keep your hair under control.

That is very useful information indeed. What a saving. I dont know anyone who uss this, but I imagine one could go through it quite quickly. Is this true? Does it need to be applied thickly?

I don’t believe it needs to be applied thickly. It is better suited for smaller areas, otherwise you would likely go through it pretty quickly. Some people are pretty satisfied with it though!

Ranboxy Labs USA makes Eflora. Ranbaxy is a generic manufactuer that has produced FDA approved drugs since 1994. They are one of many generic companies that sell to wholesalers and then to hospitals and pharmacies, so all looks legit here. It looks like it is the same thing as Vaniqa when I checked out Lexi comp. Go for it!

On a side note, looks like Ranbaxy will have the rights to produce and sell generic versions for three new HIV/AIDS drugs which are currently in late-stage clinical development, for India and other developing nations soon.

I have never used vaniqa but used eflora for a couple of months. It cost about 37 dollars plus (considerable as i live in the uk ) postage. It has made a real difference. I spread it very thinly, (at that price one would) but even so, it does work. Not eliminate (at least not so far) but slow or reduce some of the growth, and as someone who used to have to remove every day, no chance of me imaging this and, as someone who was a kalo scam victim, i was sceptical (but desperate).