Most discs?

Hello all,

I realize there are other threads about the best brand of epilator and I apologize for being reduntant, but I’m still confused. I had a very old epilator, maybe a Braun, that just died. I don’t mind the pain, what I’m most interested in is one that will get the most hair out the fastest. I’m guessing this has something to do with the number of discs, and from what I’ve been able to tell so far the Emjoi has the most discs, 36. Does anyone have any other suggestions on what will rip the most hair out the fastest? With my old one I had to keep going over and over and over to get all the hair. Thank you so much.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by mojo:
<strong>Hello all,

I realize there are other threads about the best brand of epilator and I apologize for being reduntant, but I’m still confused. I had a very old epilator, maybe a Braun, that just died. I don’t mind the pain, what I’m most interested in is one that will get the most hair out the fastest. I’m guessing this has something to do with the number of discs, and from what I’ve been able to tell so far the Emjoi has the most discs, 36. Does anyone have any other suggestions on what will rip the most hair out the fastest? With my old one I had to keep going over and over and over to get all the hair. Thank you so much.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Hiya Mojo:
What do yo mean you don’t mind the pain?
With the newer epilators now you don’t have pain so there’s no need for pain to be smooth, if you get the right epilator that is.
Yes the Emjoi Optima does have a duel rotary tweezer setup that is smooth to use, has strong motor, no pain to remove(remember after the very first time that is, so wax any sensitive areas the first time), safety works well, and no redness. Yes it is fast once you get experienced with it and know how to use both rotaries at the same time!

Thanks very much, Aguila. That’s a big help. I guess that business about the pain sounded a little demented. :smile: I just meant in terms of priorities, gentleness isn’t #1 for me, as long as those suckers are getting ripped out as quickly as possible.

Do you know how the Emjoi compares to the Braun models in terms of number of discs?

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by mojo:
<strong>Thanks very much, Aguila. That’s a big help. I guess that business about the pain sounded a little demented. :smile: I just meant in terms of priorities, gentleness isn’t #1 for me, as long as those suckers are getting ripped out as quickly as possible.

Do you know how the Emjoi compares to the Braun models in terms of number of discs?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Mojo:
I don’t know about you but I really don’t like any pain and yes I did have two older epilators, which were great at giving pain and didn’t work worth chit.

As for the comparison, if you use a regular Emjoi and a Braun, they should be close to effectiveness.
But the only one I’ve heard so much about was the Optima with it’s duel rotary tweezers, which has been rated much better and more effective.

Thanks again, Aguila. What’s the trick to the dual tweezers?

Hi Aguila – Just wanted to let you know I got the Emjoi Optima and I am extremely pleased with it. It is much faster and more effective than the old Braun model I had. Thank you so much for your help!

<strong>Hi Aguila – Just wanted to let you know I got the Emjoi Optima and I am extremely pleased with it. It is much faster and more effective than the old Braun model I had. Thank you so much for your help!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Mojo:
I’m glad I could be of help help.
I too had a Phillips and a Remington epilators and they really sucked unless you love pain and some other smoothies informed and finally convinced me to try the Optima and I’m glad they did.
I surely do believe that at this time, the Emjoi Optima is the best epilator on the market. In the future I’m sure it will be suceeded but in the meantime, it’s the best.
Sure one day if I get the $ I will get a perm solution to unwanted hair but in the meantime I’ll use the Optima.