Minor blisters from LHR

I have got some minor blisters from my LHR treatment which was yesterday. Can anyone tell me if I should put any cream on them or anything to treat the blisters or should I just let them heal naturally.

Any help would be much appreciated as this is the first time I have got blisters.

I would just use pure clear aloe vera gel. Treat it as any silght burn. It will heal.

Hi LAGIRL thanks for your response. The blisters have now turned into scabs :frowning: is it ok for me to keep putting the aloe vera gel over the scabs?? If so how often??

And one more question does it have to be pure or 100% aloe vera?? I am from Australia and they have aloe vera gel (thurdsday Plantation) is that not as effective as 100% aloe vera gel.

Your answers are so appreciated, thankyou so much :slight_smile:

I prefer the clear stuff that is used for sunburns. Yes, just keep applying it a few times a day.

If the blisters rupture at any point, you must apply a topical antibiotic, such as Triple ointment (Neomycin/bacitracin/polymyxin) or Neosporin, to prevent infection.

If they become large and painful, you can lance them yourself…but ONLY with a sterilized needle. Try to avoid doing this, if you can. If you do manually drain them, again, you must apply a topical antibiotic.