Mid 20's male that is hairy in normal places and covered in fur all over, please help

Hello HairTell community,

Firstly, thanks to the experts here like Bono, Andrea and the like alongside the community that posts their questions and answers to help us battle our body fair concerns.

I am mid 20’s male of Indian descent, with pale, light skin. You could say olive on the arms and legs but lighter where clothing is worn. Wish I could attach pictures but the email was not going from my phone to my PC. Hopefully I could update asap to get accurate advice. Couldn’t upload so posted them online and sharing the link link: Imgur: The magic of the Internet , cound’t get any back shots, but my back looks the same as my torso/chest hair.

Now I have become super concentrated and obsessive with how hairy I am, I think this is due to my increasing age and wanting to find a partner of the opposite sex. My body hair is really affecting me in all ways. So I thought I could ask here to get some feedback and or advice.

I apologize for the wall of text I am going to write below, it’s just what was on my mind in this depressing time.

• I have peach fuzz covering my entire body, some areas such as my back, upper inner and outer bicep, side torso, have darker hair that is semi concentrated. If it was just peach fuzz all over I wouldn’t mind but there is darker hairs you can see. P.S also have dark hair on my shoulders.

• I have read that IPL likely causes PH, where as other lasers also have similar chance to cause this phenom like diode from what I have read. This does not appear to be the case with YAG and Alexandrite? correct or am I wrong?

• Because I have ligh skin and dark hair areas, would I be a good candidate? Would the alzer remove the baby hairs? they are darker than my skin color or would it cause them to grow to terminal hairs? What would be the chances of this happening?

• The last thing I want is to make my peach fuzz hair any darker, as it really affects me negatively. I have read comments here and elsewhere that they avoid doing laser in this case. Especially if the candidate is Mediterranean, Indian or of Arabic/middle eastern descent?

• If all of the above are possible, what are my treatment options if any? Just do Electrolysis on the dark hair’s all over where I don’t want hair? Are there many variants of Electrolysis ? What would be the time this takes? Do I start waxing my body hair? Would this increase growth as blood is being supplied to the areas which is one of the components hair needs to grow.

• Do I just continue trimming and maintain as I have been doing? This really effects my self esteem and affects my limited social life that I have. Makes me even hesitant to approach the opposite sex.

• Can all this hair growth be attributed to hormones or something else instead of genetics and being hereditary? IF so what should I ask the Dr about? Tests I should get done? I have read some people take a pill staring with S but not sure if that would decease hair growth or stop is from growing all together, especially being male.

• Thoughts on hair removal creams? Do they increase hair growth? I came across a research paper on mice that indicated it increased hair follicles.

• All the peach fuzz I have continues to grow in new places, which worries me more. Will this peach fizz become darker as I grow older? Will all the new peach fuzz stop growing? Is it all just growing and coming out in cycles?

Thank you yo anyone that responds,

Kind Regards,
Stressed, mid 20’s male

Hi there

Where are you from?
I’m a certified male electrologist I’m building a portfolio and offer free treatments ATM .I’m based in dagenham.let me know if you are interested