Microneedling is it really best skin rejuvenation method?

Recently one of my friends tried Microneedling in Toronto which has become a popular alternative therapy for skin rejuvenation. She tried it for acne scars which have shown positive results.
I am aware this is primarily a hair forum, but anyone who has some experience in this topic will be welcome to share their opinion.

Microneedling is a method of bringing blood flow tothe skin by creating small wounds and inflammation with a derma-roller. It is used as a resurfacing technique with LIMITED results. It will not completely remove blemishes or scar tissue, it may however reduce the appearance of them in SOME CASES. There is certainly no guarantees of this, and often fractional laser ( Fraxel) is used as a better alternative. Regardless of the skin resurfacing technique employed, it is highly recommended to have this performed at a dermatologists office and NOT at any beauty salon . I would never refer a customer experiencing eggshell effect, or cystic acne scarring to go through a salon. This is 100% the domain of qualified medical dermatological medical personnel.
It’s important to note, that microneedling is very limited in effectiveness compared to fractional laser performed by a qualified medical doctor.

Microneedling is also good for hyperpigmentation.

There is a good treatment for this called COLD PLASMA. Do not confuse with the other, ablative plasma which, in effect, creates micro burns in the skin.
Cold plasma is a non-invasive method with no downtime. Very good for various skin problems.

Yes, medical Microneedling is indeed very effective for scarring. But it does depend on which device is used and who is operating the device, as with everything else

I am a corneotherapist and Electrologist and use the Exceed medical device with much success. The Exceed is The Worlds 1st and ONLY Double FDA Cleared device for Acne Scars and Facial Wrinkles and NOW with UK MHRA registration.

You can find more information here with this link Exceed Microneedling System – Unique Skin

Also Dr Lance Setterfield is an one of the foremost experts in the field of Microneedling and has written a book based on scientific research for micro needling called The Consider Guide to Dermal Needling. See link here https://needlingguide.com/

Microneedling is undoubtedly a highly effective skin rejuvenation method with a myriad of benefits. By stimulating collagen production and enhancing the skin’s natural healing process, it can improve texture, tone, and overall appearance. However, whether it’s the “best” method depends on individual skin concerns and goals. For residents in Etobicoke seeking professional microneedling services, Microneedling Etobicoke offers tailored treatments conducted by experienced professionals, ensuring safety and optimal results. While microneedling boasts impressive outcomes for many, consulting with a skincare expert is key to determining its suitability for one’s specific needs.