Michael's Pies

Stupendous work, Josefa.

Thanks Dee and Michael.

The policy of budget cuts in Spain has made the treatment of many of these minor “benign lesions” in the skin are no longer covered by insurance. Since seborrheic keratoses appear after 60-70 years, most of these people are pensioners. Many of our pensioners are helping their kids and grandkids to pay the mortgage on the house, or the loan to save their businesses. This woman told me she consulted a dermatologist and he requested € 600 to eliminate only one of these little things.
In my opinion this is an exorbitant price that many of our old people can not afford. So the choice is to live with it or buy a product at the pharmacy, which eventually burning and ruining a very thinned skin due to the many years.

Delete all these seborrheic keratoses took me about 30 minutes of my time. € 35. I was very happy to please this lovable grandma. Thanks, dear, for trusting me. It was the first time I removed these unsightly alterations.

As I have said for years, following the regulations leaves many needlessly undeserved. Every electrolysis practitioner has the tools to take care of this and many more skin problems. They just can’t advertise these services for fear of wasteful hassles with regulators who hope to drive business to those who have paid higher entrance fees, so they can charge more (as in the case you have described) or get nothing at all.

The thing that frustrates me, is the attitude of most people, who won’t even think for a minute to free their minds of the delusions that keep them in a mostly self-imposed prison of the mind.

As I have said for years, following the regulations leaves many needlessly undeserved. Every electrolysis practitioner has the tools to take care of this and many more skin problems. They just can’t advertise these services for fear of wasteful hassles with regulators who hope to drive business to those who have paid higher entrance fees, so they can charge more (as in the case you have described) or get nothing at all.

The thing that frustrates me, is the attitude of most people, who won’t even think for a minute to free their minds of the delusions that keep them in a mostly self-imposed prison of the mind. (Cue the music - Free Your Mind, And The Rest Will Follow)

Thank you Josefa for having a heart

http://www.bonoelectrolysis.com/training.htm