Met something weird. What could be the reason of tattoo burned?

Diode Laser hair removal treatment
For the safety, the tiny tattoo is covered with two layers of tapes. (Tattoo is not big, just a design of an English word, so covered it fully with tapes)
During the treatment, the handpiece is not near the tattoo, and the patient did not feel any discomfort.
Two days later , she texted that the small part of tattoo is bleeding

I m wondering if there is something went wrong, she supposed to feel pain on the tattoo area, is that correct?

thank you guys for checking this posts. I will read every reply even though I wasn’t the person who was operating the laser machine

Light scatters.problem would show up within 24 hrs.

I agreed. So this is very confusing, maybe other reasons caused the bleeding

It sounds like a bit of a mystery with the tattoo burning and bleeding after laser hair removal. Have you seen a doctor?

From what I know, it’s not typical for a tattoo to bleed or feel pain during laser hair removal, especially if the handpiece wasn’t near the tattoo. It’s possible that the tapes used to cover the tattoo may have caused some irritation or sensitivity, leading to the bleeding.

As for finding a good place for your next tattoo, I feel you! It can be a bit of a challenge. I recently came across https://tattoorate.com/ , and it seems to have some decent options listed. Have you had a chance to check it out? It might help you find the perfect spot for your next piece.

Thank you, I ll remind my operator