men and waxing

I have had my chest/stomach done several times by a woman locally. I then had my back (not too hairy) done seeing that my front was smooth my back might as well be smooth. Well, she did down to the top third of my buttocks. I went back to her a week later to do the rest of my buttocks and she did not even blink but she said that I had to take off everything below the waist. I did not have a problem since she didn’t. Needless to say, now that I have had the whole area in back waxed I love it. So much cleaner and neater. I shave my genitals so I don’t know if she would even do that. But she does alot of brazilian waxes for women and said that she does
many types of waxes for men. I guess that I am lucky I found someone that will do all types of waxes for men.

Tallman: Before I had all my hair removed permanently by electrolysis, I regularly had brazialion waxings by several different waxers(all women);and I never had trouble getting them to do that. I know of one young lady in So. Calif that specializes in giving men the Brazilian.

Barrester,

Did you get complete brazilians?? and the same with electrolysis? If so, did that take a long time?? Are you completely smooth now, including legs and pubic area?

I have been getting a full brazilian done in a day spa in Gainesville GA. for aprox. 4 months. She is very Professional. Before her I found a nail spa in Atlanta that would do the gentitals but not a brazilian. They were painful.

Tallman; Yes before removing all my hair with electrolysis, I would get a brazilian by regular waxing and yes hat meant all the hair. Also the electrolysis has left me a permanent brazilian and I love every smooth inch of it and so will you. I didn’t have my leg hair removed except once in a while by waxing; because there is very little there. I have had hair permanently removed in the pubic, underarms and chest area. To complete all areas took almost 3 years; but that was only because I couldn’t afford to go at a faster pace. If I had had the money I believe I could have had it completed within a few months; especially with two operators working at once. I sort of blocked out any feeling of pain; since I was so obsessed with getting the smooth look. Has this been of any help to you?

RE: Waxing - how long after a waxing do you start to get prickly?