Melbourne Victoria Australia Referral

Hi Everyone,

I know I’ve taken AGES getting this info for those who need it.

The electrologist in Melbourne Victoria who has been recommended is Ghitta. Her number is 03 9670 1475.

Cheers,

EB

Thank You “Baby” for the info.

If everyone posted on the electrology Gems they have found, we would have a lot more people getting good work, without having to canvas the countryside over the course of a month or two.

Thanks to people like you, it works for all of us.

Where does she practice baby? Is she just someone who works out of home, salon, clinc?

Have you had experience with her?

Hi & again, apologies for taking so long to reply.

I’m in SYD (not MEL) but my girlfriend in MEL needs an electrologist for her facial hair. I asked my electrologist and she said the only one she could recommend was Ghitta.

My electrologist is absolutely marvellous and utterly professional so I have no hesitations in passing on that recommendation.

As for where she operates from, I have no idea. Give her a call and if you decide to see her, please post your experiences.

Cheers for now.

EB

Hi, just thought i would add i go to ghitta in the city (260 collins st)- pulse pharmacy and I can recommend her. She seems to try her absolute best and listens to her clients.

Ghitta is now in Coburg, Melbourne and I have been with her for the last 6 months (after giving up on Applisonix Seletif pro - ultrasound hair removal treatments). She is brilliant, if you look at my posts you can get a detailed account of how the last few months have went and my previuos experiences of both electrolysis and applisonix selectif pro…