Mederma

Ok, from some reason I could not post it in the right forum. anyhow, I have injected MEDERMA into my scars for sometime and noticed that there’s a lot of facial hair growth. So basically if that’s the reason how long would it take untill the hair growth is back to normal? Is there a chance for permanency?

The active ingredient in Mederma is onion juice extract. Injection is not the recommended method of use by the manufacturer. I would expect that any hair growth you are experienceing that may have anything to do with this practice would be due to increased blood supply to the site of the tissue irriation. It may not go back to normal when you discontinue this practice just as most increased thickness, color change and or increased hair growth resulting from wearing a cast tends to remain even after the bone heals and the cast comes off.

But what if one of the ingredients triggers this hair growth? Same deal?

thanks a lot

Chris,

How do you inject Mederma???!! Were you advised to do this? I’m not aware of this way of administering Mederma. The closet thing I can think of for injecting into the skin is Kenalog.

Dee

It was my idea, I inject it with insulin syringe and it really works. I only there wasn’t this side effect… :frowning:

Mederna is a gel. The insulin syringe has a very small gauge needle and I’m wondering how a viscous gel can even flow through such a small lumened needle.

Aside from that, I would not do this anymore. If you hit a blood vessel and inject the gel directly into a vessel, this could be life threatening. I will look up and read the full list of ingredients when I get a moment. Please stop injecting Mederma. This is for topical use only.

The hair growth part is interesting. Those hairs will most likely not revert back to a smaller hairs size.

Okay. Here are the ingredients for Mederma. Does anyone know if anything here could possibly causes hair growth??? It’s beyond what I know.

[b]Mederma Ingredients:

Water (purified), PEG-4, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid.[/b]

I’ve done some tests and my liver is slightly damaged, I believe it’s because of the injections. Is there any conection between disfunctioning liver and hormone levels?

Of course your liver is damaged, you live in the USA. Many medications damage the liver. Of course, one of the reasons Mederma uses onion extract is that it becomes sulfuric acid when it contacts certain bodily fluids. This is why your eyes tear from onion vapors.

If you go to www.buylemmon.com and get the glandular complex and the cleansing/herbal formula, you can help repair the damage done to your system. You may also find that you pass kidney and bladdar stones while you are at it.

Hello again,

Sorry for nagging about this but I got my blood results. My total testosterone level is 26.5 nmol/l, it’s much higher then it was 5 years ago (22.4), I’m 27 now. Perhaps these hormonal changes are the reason why for having this unusual facial hair growth and acne?

Chris, are you male or female?

male

Chris, being that you are a male, testosterone levels are about 10- 20 times higher than a females. The average female testosterone level is somewhere around 40 ng/deciliter and an average males testosterone level is between 400-800 ng per deciliter. Different labs measure lab values differently,as stated in your post, so I don’t know how that measures against nanograms per deciliter. Being that you are male, you should have fluctuating testosterone levels, same as women who have fluctuating hormone levels.

I’m not sure anything is wrong with you.

…i recently put merderma on my leg for a week hoping to get rid of hyperpigmentation scars. i ended up having excessive hair growth in that areaas in it just grew really fast and coarser than usual… but the hair on my legs are still as sparse as ever… -_- and i usually do not have lots of hair on my leg as im an asian female.