Mecidiyekoy, Istanbul - Zeynep Polat Tekin

dear all,

i, along with several others, posted here in the past asking about electrologists in istanbul. there seemed to be no leads. well, i eventually ended up finding an AMAZING electrologist in istanbul and wanted to share her name for others who are here and in need: Zeynep Polat Tekin. she is located in mecidiyekoy, istanbul.

i’ve been seeing her for the past 5 months, and i’ve had electrolysis done on my face for a total of about 15 months. when i came to zeynep, i was still grizzly (i came from a small town in the US with only 2 electrologists… one was always too booked to see me, and so we had few appointments, and in between i frequently saw another practitioner who was totally incompetent… i always felt like she was plucking my hairs, but being desperate and having no one else to go to, i continued seeing her for a long time until i moved).

i’ve seen the most dramatic changes in the last 5 months. whereas before, 1 hour a week was not nearly enough to clear my face, zeynep and i are now at a point where she’ll spend maybe 30 minutes max every 2 weeks on my face. we’ve begun working on other problem areas on my body. and my face is never nearly as beat up when i leave a session as it was when i went to the other women back in the small US town. granted, i have gotten more used to it, but i think it still has large part to do with who is handling the equipment.

if you find the right practitioner, electrolysis works!!!