Marathon Sessions on the west coast, near SoCal?

Im moving back to southern California in summer after my college semester. I know that good electrologists have packed schedules so Im looking to find one now for marathon sessions in the summer.

Ive checked the referrals page but its not specific to marathons, which is what I need. I am looking to do my entire arms after paradoxical hypertrichosis.

I live in OC, and Im willing to drive a few hours to someone. Hoping any regulars on here know of someone for me! Thank you, appreciate this forum.

Yes, it’s a good idea to block out your appointments at least a month ahead if you’re only going to be in town for a short time.

1 Like

I’m not aware of a lot of Californian electrologists that are doing marathon sessions. Those who do this type of work are in the minority .In fact nearly everyone that i knew who did do so are either dying or retiring and most of them are sprinkled all over the world.As red-headed stepchild stated the best way is to book your appointments well in advance and work in slightly smaller chunks.
On my best day, I have never worked 10 hours of electrolysis without breaks. I dont think there are any electrologists who do this.Many of us “top out” at 6-8 hours of electrolysis a day. We are not machines and we do need a break.

2 Likes

I know this is very true! I cannot really find anyone. Also, by marathon I was honestly thinking in the 3-hour range. The thing is, I have trouble finding an electrologist willing to do 3 hours so I assumed that is regarded as a marathon here.

I’d require a consult and a shorter session before allowing a longer one to make sure the client could tolerate a longer session but have don’t 3 hours in my office. San Diego