Male: Waxing by Pro for first time. Have questions

Im a 24 year old male that is fairly hairy (Chest, not much on back, and bum). I want to get waxed by a pro, because I don’t want ot shave and cant wax by myself. Here are my questions. Since Im male and unfamiliar with the process, Im not sure where to go or what to look for.

1. How do I search for a place?
  2. Do all places do males?
  3. Im a bit embarassed since Im fairly unattractive and some people that work at salons are attractive…any advice?
  4. I am most embarassed about my butt hair. Will any place do this for guys? If so, any advice on asking if they do or are willing? I feel really embarassed about asking?

Thanks

Once you get it done, you will be loving it… I just got waxed again today…it is so nice to be smooth again…

YOunwill have to do a bit of calling around, start with the phone book and see if any of the adverts mention males… If they do, then you have a starting point… if not then chose a place and then call them and ask if they do males, if they don’ then ask them if they can suggest somewhere that does…

Explain to them it is your first time and you are feeling a bit nervous about it… you will more than likely be talking to a girl at the waxing place…

Don’t worry about your looks, if they are professional, then that won’t matter to them… it is like saying that ll the people at gyms don’t look like they need to be there…

You may want to make an appointment on the phone, allow about an hour for the bits you mention… When you go in, make sure that you speak to the girl and be friendly… tell her it is your first time, you are nervous and a bit self concious… She will ask what parts you want to have done, be prepared to say your chest, your back, and you would also like your buttocks done - ask if they are comfortable doing that. The you will just have to get it done, maybe start with the chest, then the back, and you can keep your underwear on and just push it around to expose the butt cheeks so the girls can do them.

They may not like to do you straightaway on the buttocks, if so, get your chest done and ask if they would feel more comfortable when you came back next time, say in 6 or 8 weeks to have the chest done again…

Once they see you are genuine, they will be more relaxed about it… see if you can get the same girl again, if you build some sort of ‘connection’ with her… ask her how her day is going, make small talk and be friendly…

Good luck with it, the first step is hardest, but they should be professionals, and realise the repeat business they will get if they treat you right…

David

Thanks IHH. Yeah Im more worried about the buttocks part. I just can’t see myself asking someone that. I might have to just close my eyes and ask.

Bye the way, where are you from in Australia? I love it over there.

I’m from sunny Queenland…

As far as the buttocks, unless you ask, they are not going to offer to do them… be straight up with the place or the girls… tell them you don’t like them being hairy… don’t think you are talking dirty or anything… it is a medical/cosmetic procedure… like I said, if they are professional, and you don’t come across as a deviate, then there should be no problems… ask them if they do many men, ask what the other men have done, and tell them you would like your buttocks done…

Also, you will have to wear a pair of briefs, not boxer shorts…

Take a deep breath and ask… you will love it afterwards… you may not want to stop - the legs and arms are great smooth as well… once you have it done once, then subsequent times will be problem… just break the ice, ask and then relax…

Good luck,

David

Also, if you are getting your full leg done, then they may ask you how far you want to go… and if you are having the back done, then say you want to get a neat appearance and tell them you will hold your underwear out off the way as they work…

If you want any more details, then we should see you over on the Mature Topics forum…

Cheers,

David

[ March 06, 2003, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: IHH ]