male facial hair removal.................

hello, im 24 years old and have pale skin (german/english decent) and dark fairly thick facial hair. the rest of my body isnt that bad but my faceial hair is darker and thicker than the rest of me.

i really want to get it removed cuz i dont like the way it looks and i also get alot of ingrown hairs and irratation if i shave everyday(wich i have 2 for work). i have 3 weeks off at xmas and i am really in need of some unbiased info about safest way to do so. also, will it look really weird after one or 2 treatments i.e " weird looking patches etc…?

Well, if you want unbiased opinions, firstly don’t trust anything that look too good to be true, and also don’t listen to those who say “all hairs grow back after laser.”

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by torontonian:
<strong>i have 3 weeks off at xmas and i am really in need of some unbiased info about safest way to do so. also, will it look really weird after one or 2 treatments i.e " weird looking patches etc…?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Yes. Probably you will be happy about a week or two after redness faded of your first treatment, however, after few weeks, you will see some patches, because some hair were killed by laser, some were shocked by laser, some were not. But problem is generally not evenly distributed.
So, if you want to get rid of your facial hair completely, you need full treatments.
If you just want to “thin” your facial hair (make each hair thinner), firstly, it is possible but hard to guarantee; secondly, you still need full treatments.

In short, one or two treatments won’t be enough.