Male back hair electrolysis

Dear Forum Members,

I’d like to ask a couple of questions from you or your experts who have more experience in electrolisys. I wonder if you have any records or statistics from previous years.

Hair started to grow on my back and shoulder at the age of 17 and 18 and it hasn’t changed since then. I have light brown hair and blue eyes (Europid). The hair on my back is like my hair colour and is about 3 cm long. My grandfather on my mother’s side had similar kind of hair on his back but not as much as I have. Before the electrolisys (2011-2013) I had IPL hair removal but it was unsuccessful. I am 34 now and I belong to the II. skin type. In the last two years about 10 000 hairs (including the recovered ones) were removed from my body with thermolisys (20x500). Two or three months have passed between the treatments. Now 80% of my back is cleared.

My questions are the following:

1.   What experience have you got in male back epilation?

2.   According to experience or literature how much time passes while new hair recovers?

3.   What kind of medical examination do I need to find out whether abnormal hair growth is due to a disease?

4.   Including hair follicles, is it possible to have as much hair on the treated area as it had been before the treatments as I’m getting older?

5.   What are the inner and outer causes of hair follicles recovery?

6.   What conclusions can be drawn from the changes of the subsequent 1 or 2 years after the treatment?

7.   According to experience, genetically, up to what age will new terminal hair recover on a male’s back?

Thanks for your answers.

Yours faithfullyn: Hunboy