Making the first time easier

People “advertise” their wares on Hairtell all the time.

Epilators offer temporary hair removal. The sensation factor is annoying, like many forms of hair removal.

Hi Dee Dee … (missed you),

Oh MY … we had a bank robbery in Santa Barbara a few days ago and the guy’s WEAPON was one of these “hair-pulling” devices.

SO, I guess these units have more than one use?

Smooches to you, Michael.

What a creative bank robber. He was probably a hairy guy with a lot of testosterone?

I used an epilator before, a long time ago. It was the most irritating device ever and it was temporary! I’m sure it works fine for some.

Oh yeah!

I think I know where they got the idea for these little menaces too. It’s called a "chest pull.’

See there are this spring devices that we used to use to get bigger chest muscles … you pulled the springs out. But sometimes, the thing would take a snatch at your chest hairs and … WOW!!!

Nicely they didn’t have these things for your "patutty’ or it would have been curtains!

Well it does seem there is a rash of these " epilator robberys" in Santa Barbara what with the seven eleven and a bank hit in less than a year! Are the local police considering this a “Spree”? Are the manufacturers ofepilady and slly hansen up on criminal conspiracy charges yet?

Seana

YES! Last year it was 7 - 11 and now the banks. Nobody’s safe any more …

Then again, it’s not “Epiladys” that “rob banks,” it’s people that do!

So, there it is …

You have to wonder: Muslim women in the store buying an epilady … is it HAIR … or is it … ? What’s next, the “No-No robberies?”