Machine sutible for beginners

Hello everyone…
I’m new to electrolysis but i really want to try it

Unfortunately, electrolysis is not well known in my country ( unlike LHR)
i couldn’t find a professional to do it
So, me and my friend decided to buy a machine and do it for each other.

We are both dentists, so i believe that we have some sort of good manual dexterity…
Also, we have dantal Loupes and illuminations that can assist us in electrolysis.

I know DIY is not like professional, but it is impossible to find an electrolygist here… So we need to learn how to do it

Please suggest us a good and effective machine for beginners with a good price( under $1000).

We will go through the learning list thread in this form to make sure we are doing it right.

Hi Lulwah,

There may not be an easy answer to your question without even knowing what country you are FROM. Different locales support different power grids and very few machine work world-wide. There’s no machine that is particularly " Better for beginners" . Also if there are no electrologists in your country, there will not be a ready supply of machines for you to buy. New machines are generally more than your budget, but remain the only option if there are no used machines available that will work with your local power systems.

Thank you for your answer
I’m from Saudi Arabia. I dont know the different power grids that can be used here.

Can Clean n easy deluxe be a good choice as a start? Just to be familiar with the procedure.

TThe Clean and Easy is an absolutely horrible implementation of an electrolysis machine and are notoriously problematic. I honestly am of the opinion it isnt worth the effort.
Short of knowing what the power systems are in Saudi Arabia, I cant even begin to suggest where to get a machine from unfortunately.

I suggest you contact this electrolysis supplier out of Texas, U.S. they sell a lot of used equipment. Your biggest challenge will be to get a transformer or find a local electrician who can convert the voltage to your region in SA. I can only suggest you find a machine that can do Blend electrolysis companies like Hinkel, Instantron have good blend machines. For literature find Michael Bono’s The Blend method, it will teach you everything. This supplier has Hinkel epilator, UC 1 and Instanteon blendtone. Both machine brands have more available parts like pedals and probe holders than others. I would stay away from Apilus machines for DIY even though they’re more popular brands these days.

https://www.texaselectrolysissupply.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=92_40&zenid=a8pomp9ci09bs3583csva2evk7

2 Likes

I just bought a device from Texas Electrolysis Supply and it is a great place to go. They sell refurbished equipment and you will be speaking to the owner when you call. He can walk you through all the devices he currently has and help you choose one that will work for you. Unlike most sellers he will sell to people who are not currently licensed electrologists.

To make a US device work in Saudi Arabia you will need to adapt voltage and plug type (Saudi Arabia uses type G). Something like this will work:

It probably would not be a good choice for a professional, but it should last for the amount of work it will get from two do-it-yourselfers.

1 Like

I love it when our posters here say the things that i cant. Keep up the awesome work fenix.

1 Like