Two Witham St.<BR>
Lynnfield, MA 01940<BR>
(617) 592-9099<P>
<B>Office Hours:</B><BR>
Mon. thru Wed. - 8AM-8PM; Thurs. 9AM-1PM; Sat. 9AM-1PM<P>
<B>Rates:</B><BR>
15 min/$18.00; 30 min/$28; 45 min/$38.00 1 hr/$45.00<P>
<B>Description:</B><BR>
Consultation is in depth and please do not hesitate to ask any questions or voice any concerns you may have. You will be asked to fill out a case history health questionnaire. Before treatments are instituted, a consultation, with the client, regarding procedure of treatment care, possible effects of treatment and the fee will be discussed. It is also important to consider the fact that once the decision has been made to commence treatment, any artificial methods of hair removal must be discontinued. This office respects and holds in confidence all information of a confidential nature obtained in the course of treatments and especially the case history questionnaire form. It is the responsibility of this office that strict hygienic and sanitary conditions will be maintained at all times. Post treatment medication instructions will be discussed at the completion of each treatment in the interest of promoting the process of healing. Charlotte Bosco is licensed by the state of Massachusetts and has been actively practicing in the field of electrology since 1977. Certification is another credential to look for in an electrologist. I am among 50 CPE’s in Massachusetts. I am currently President of the Massachusetts Association of Electrologists, after having served as Treasurer, VP, and Editor of the MAE newsletter. My associate, Lisa Colucci has assisted in the practice for 2 years.