Loosing hair - head shaving advice

Greetings!

I hope that’s OK to start contributing with a question, but as I’ve mentioned before - I came here with a question for my fiancée. The problem is that he has been loosing hair slowly for a few years (nothing wrong with his health, as far as I know his father had the same problem). He decided to start shaving his head, and even though I’m completely OK with this, he feels extremely confused and don’t know where to start. If it’s possible, I’d like to hear both from experts who know how to treat bald head after shaving and people who shaved like this before.

As for questions… well, I’d like to start from the basics:

• should we use an electric clipper or blade for his extremely sensitive skin?
  • how often should he shave after this?
  • any extra care for skin required, I suppose?

And also - if head hair questions are strictly prohibited here (since I only found one old thread dedicated to shaving bald), I’d really appreciate if you could navigate me to the right community.

Thanks in advance.

He will need to experiment with different techniques to see what works best. He can use clippers or shave as often as his skin permits. Aloe is a good product to use on irritated skin.

If his father faced the same thing it could come from a family as well
He can understand better that his skin is sensitive
I can recommend web site as I work with hair growth supplements

but before that, I prefer to visit with him to a Doctor. He or She could help you more.