Looking for work!

Hiya, I’ve been living abroad for several years and have my level 3 qualification in electrolysis (hair only, no skin blemishes) but I’m coming home to the states and looking for work preferably in Minnesota, but willing to consider Washington state and Colorado, or Oregon with the right licensure support as I’m not really sure how to navigate the reciprocal licensure paths. I know the law has changed recently. I have my own Instantron spectrum k, loupes, probes etc just lacking that all important clientele. feel free to pm me, thank you!

hi Kitn,
I own www.senzapelo.com we have an opening in Phoenix AZ.
I have a few intial questions.

How long has it been since you have done electrolysis? Where were you trained? How many years did you practice for? Are you a member of any professional organizations? What titles do you have?
Thank-you, Maria DeNicola

Hello,
It has been 3 days since i did electrolysis, and I’m still taking appointments through July. I was trained at the Yorkshire College of Beauty here in England and passed with distinction in 2019. I’ve been working solo since 2021(covid). I’m a member of and receive my insurance through BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) but i was discouraged from joining the BIAE for many reasons.
I don’t think i have any titles. The licensure here is pretty basic, and for life.

Hi Kitn,

Thank you for your reply.
If you have Apple, I could do a messenger call through Facebook or Facetime (apple), or WhatsApp. How do you normally call the USA? Thursday and Friday are my easier days. Cell (602) 299-8515.

Thank you,

Maria