Looking for used Apilus machine

I’m looking to purchase a used Apilus machine,looks like Platinum or xCell is the better model.
Who can tell me what is the difference between the various models of Apilus?
Also, I found several Apilus senior II on Kijiji,but the price vary greatly, how should I choose?
Please help me!
Appreciate for help!

Therte are a number of Senior II’s available these days on kijiji in Ontario or Que. I would not refer to the Xcell as the “better choice” necessarily. They have thier own issues as do the older machines lokmet the seniors or the 3G
The primary difference as a non-professional you will notice is price. The newer machines are supported by Dectro ( And you will need it!!) but arent necessarily any more rleiable.
Learn how to perform a egg white test and aa bubble test. Both of these procedures are demonstrated on Josefa Reina’s youtube channel. This is the best way to determine a machines functionality before buying. You can also try bringing along a piece of room temperature meat. No cauterization is no bueno!
When buying a used machine from a seller, it’s good practise to bring along new needlecord for that model ( 13.56 for the senior or 27 mhz for the xcell or Platinum) . The original cords almost always have failed prior.

I’m afraid that between my busy practise, and a new project I started last week ( I purchased 5 acress in another province with the intent of putting a camp and retirement residence on it) I’m pretty busy and not available for many questions on equipment .Those guides by josefa however are very well done ( I can still hear the bouncy music from the bubble test!) and should help you in evaluating a machine.

I sent email to dectro, but I don’t have professional certifications, so they didn’t allow me to register their company account
I had to buy the equipment on ebay or kijiji.Where I can also buy the Apilus?
Which is better, senior II or Platinum?
Also, what else does a professional electrolysist need besides a machine? spotlight? magnifier? Please tell me where I can buy these. I also saw a magnifying glass that clips on to glasses, where can I find it?
I am not in the US or Canada, but the seller told me that the machine is in good condition and has been adjusted, what should I do?

I couldnt possibly tell you where to get all of that wherever it is that you live. It’s true that dectro will not sell to you if you are not a qualified electrologist.The best machine for you is one that suits your purposes. Good luck on your journey.

Hello Seana!
Thank you very much for replying to my question!
I was so busy last month that I never found the time until recently.
I got a Apilus Senior II on Kijiji and I did the egg white test (just like Josefa Reina did) and it worked! Just like in the video (which is really exciting)!The seller told me that the battery had been replaced (I saw you mentioned this), which may mean the machine is in very good condition.
But the seller doesn’t have the instruction manual, and I don’t know where to get it, maybe you can help me?Thank you!
Hope your new project went smoothly!