looking for some help

ok. i have no clue what im doing so ill just throw everything out. im looking for the best method to get rid of my “unibrow” hair. i dont have a lot of it growing but its enough to be noticeable and i hate it. ive tweezed it, shaved it and waxed it. but those things just dont really work out cause when it starts growing back you can totally see it. so im wondering which type of treatment would be best for me to get rid of this for good. i have light skin and dark hair. any help would be appreciated. kthx

Electrolysis, if it is the eyebrow area you are looking to clear and shape.

ok. i have no clue what im doing so ill just throw everything out. im looking for the best method to get rid of my “unibrow” hair. i dont have a lot of it growing but its enough to be noticeable and i hate it. ive tweezed it, shaved it and waxed it. but those things just dont really work out cause when it starts growing back you can totally see it. so im wondering which type of treatment would be best for me to get rid of this for good. i have light skin and dark hair. any help would be appreciated. kthx

Yep, there is nothing better than electrolysis. Have a good look around this site and take the plunge. That’s how I got started. My excess hair problems were driving me batty and then I found this site and it took away all my fears about electrolysis. Go for it!

awesome. thanks. can anyone recommend any electrolysis places in massachusetts?

Massachusetts is a big place. Try using the search function and search for Massachusetts or your nearest city in this forum and in the forum called Electrologist Referrals. To get the most hits, set the Time thing to “newer than 4 years”

There’s also another forum on these boards that list electrologists by state, though those are not actual recommendations, but it’s a place to start.