Looking for permanent hair reduction

Hello everyone
I’m 25 years old male, I made a horrible mistake in the past with is that when I was 14 years old my legs hair stared to grow, I was embarrassed to wear a short and show my legs (don’t ask me why), one day I decided to shave my legs and I did, here the problem started, after couple of weeks the hair grew again it was coarser longer and double, 2 years after that I shaved again and it got worse. This is my problem I have coarse hair on my legs more than anyone imagination.
Now my questions are:
1- is it possible through the laser to reduce the amount of hair and to have normal legs hair I don’t really mind a decent amount of hair, I’m not looking to remove all my hair I’m just looking for reducing the amount.

2- Can I have that permanently through just one session of laser? White male with black body hair.

3- I’m concerned about the cost and best laser machine suitable for me, so should I negotiate for bet price and what is the cost range that I should expect .

4- I read in news paper about centers called sona international, and nuva international what you think of them.

Thank you for helping me

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Jason77:
1- is it possible through the laser to reduce the amount of hair and to have normal legs hair I don’t really mind a decent amount of hair, I’m not looking to remove all my hair I’m just looking for reducing the amount.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Yes.
</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>2- Can I have that permanently through just one session of laser? White male with black body hair.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>NO, you might be happy with the result just after a few treatments but you need at least 5 or 6 to keep the hair stay “thin”.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>3- I’m concerned about the cost and best laser machine suitable for me, so should I negotiate for bet price and what is the cost range that I should expect .</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Short answer, not cheap. Usually Laser cost is calculated by area covered.

I have thicker leg hairs than my arms and chest hair. I only shave very few times (less then 5) in my life as I can live with those hair but sometime I wax them to get a smooth feeling.

I would suggest you to wax your legs and not go for Laser hair removal.