Looking for an electrologist to add to my staff

Do you love being an electrologist & want to walk into a business with a booming clientele?
I am an electrologist in Charlotte, NC who’s client base is filled to capacity. I can no longer accomodate new clientele and hate turning them away! I would love to add a qualified electrologist to my staff. If you are (or know of someone who is) ready to work in a quiet, organized spa setting in the midst of a beautiful city, please contact me to see if you are the right person for this position.

Sincerely,
Charlene Poole LE CPE
Porch Swing Spa
704-376-8811
cpoole.pss@gmail.com
www.porchswingspa.com

I would think that most people considering this generous offer, would be in need of knowing how you may be planning to go about bringing someone in from outside of NC, as it would stand to reason that most licensed North Carolina practitioners are happy with where they are in their business. (I could be wrong)

How would you help a younger person from another state, or a seasoned professional looking for a change of scenery? I hear licensure in that part of Carolina can be tricky.

Hi!
I moved here from Canada, and went to school in Boston, so yes, I know that NC licensing is difficult. Someone from out of state would need to take a test which is written, practical and oral, and would ideally come from an NCBEE approved school. While looking for someone to add to my staff, I decided not to limit myself strictly to NC, as I know there are excellent schools in other states who produce excellent electrologists. And I am looking for the best of the best. I would help the right person in any way possible (of course, depending on the situation of the electrologist). If you are interested please contact me.

Well, there you have it folks, she knows that the NC system can be goofy, and is willing to work with you. Give the lady a call. After all, Charlotte North Carolina is a wonderful place to be.