Looking for a used Clareblend or similar

Hi, I am in the US in Washington state near the Tacoma / Puyallup area and am looking for a starter machine as I am a student at MBIE (Monterey Bay).

I am was hoping to buy a used unit to practice on myself before I go down to start the practical portion early next year. I’m doing the theory portion right now at home. Someone had offered me one in another group but they unfortunately never responded back to my messages.

Looking for a Clareblend or a machine that is similar if there is such a thing.
Willing to take in another brand as well as I would like to experience using many brands so I can know what I like and what I don’t
Willing to drive or pay for shipping.

Let me know what you have and your price, thanks!

" … to practice on myself before I go down to start the practical portion early next year."

Bad idea! I know you’re super-enthusiastic. However, Randa knows- her-stuff; and practicing by yourself typically gets students into bad habits. Then, you are going to have to un-learn, and then proceed … frustrating both you and Randa. I mean, you are paying a big chunk of money … so, don’t jump the gun!

I gave up any (private) teaching because I discovered that bad habits can almost never be changed. Well, actually they can’t! For example, if a person is used to using 1-hand, switching to 2-hands is virtually impossible. The lessons ended up an exercise in futility and frustration (for both parties).