Looking for a Machine

First off. Wonderful community. I have been lurking for awhile and really appreciate this resource.

My fiance is a DIYer and she is wanting to upgrade from the One-Touch to something a bit more powerful. Since i’m usually her test subject I thought i’d help her find a machine. I haven’t been able to find anything on craigslist or ebay so I’m leaning towards one of the cheaper new units. Ive noticed that occasionally members on the forum are looking to sell equipment so I thought id ask here before making any purchases.

< $1000 is what i’m wanting to spend. If I can’t find a used machine I am considering:

the “Precision Uniprobe EP200 Blend Epilator” from Prestige

or

the “A.R. Hinkel Electro-Blend Classic” from TES

Any sage advice is welcome or If you have equipment to sell even better.

Will TES and Prestige sell an epilator to a non electrologist?

I checked a few sites and I don’t see any used epilators for sale at the moment.

I’ve got a Gentronics I’m willing to unload. If you want shoot me a PM

1 Like

TES will sell anything to anyone as long as their suppliers dont object. Thus why I have to pay twice the price for the same probes from dectro :frowning:
TES does have a basic blend machine for about $400, but I never found anyone who bought one so I cant tell you if they are any good.
I’ve had good luck looking at kijiji in quebec, for some reason there is lots of machines there but depending where you are it can be difficult to find a seller willing to ship. I did see a few seniors for around $600 though on kijiji quebec and a sil tone SB8 for $250.

In ontario I saw this clairblend for $300:

This senior for $900

that may help.

Seana

I live in kansas… It is so weird that kijiji seems to always have electrolysis machines while craigslist or ebay has nothing. Is electrolysis just that much more popular in Canada than in the states?

Anyway… we ended up calling TES and purchasing a refurbished Fischer CBX. Thanks for all the help and I’m sure i’ll be sticking around.

Actually, the number of machines I see is specifically in the province of quebec. I do also check the ontario listings as I live in Ontario, but there is always 3 times as many in quebec. I really dont understand why, but there it is!

Seana

Our fischer cbx just came in the mail today. Sibylla had put it on our bed to surprise me when I woke up from my nap. Yay! It is soooo different from that one touch. There was some serious learning curve, but I’m pretty confident that I’ll pick it up quickly.
Seana, I’ve been reading your progress posts and they are super encouraging.

When was this listed?

at least 5 years ago…

Seana

Thanks

Still available if someone is looking for it

1 Like

Is it gentronics multi needle electrolysis? How much?

I sent you a private message regarding the machine