little lumps after waxing

Ive been waxing for like forever. But I have little bumps in some places where I wax. Ive had it done by other people and done wazing myself. The hairs come out but theres little lumps underneath. These dont go away. My hair is naturally very thick and wavy. I can feel little lumps and on waxing my back parts of it are doing the same. Does anyone know why. Its from both rollon wax and wax from wax heater.

Any ideas let me know
Thanks

Those are places where the hairs have broken off after the root system was disturbed as the ripping action of the wax pulled the hairs from their natural place, but did not free them from the skin. These are called Tombstones. If you use Tea Tree Oil and or a product like Tend Skin, these will be dissolved, and you will have restored your skin.

What you really need to do, however, is switch to permanent hair removal so that you can be done with this once and for all. The longer you wax, you worse this condition will become, as the hairs get more distorted and thicker and darker, and more hard to remove. Each place where you have those black bumps is a potential hard-core distorted hair.

What area are you waxing?