Life changing event coming up so I remove hair!!

Ok, so my wife of 12 years decides she wants a divorce, wants to move out AND is current having an affair with a much older married man! Yay! As you can imagine, I have in the last few months experienced a whole gamut of emotions, some now to me and some newly discovered.

I’ve always liked bare neither regions, both for my partners (ex GF’s/wife) and for myself. She doesn’t share my feeling on this matter as much. Since she doesn’t give a schit about our marriage or my feelings anymore, I decided to get a Brazilian laser hair reduction at a local spa (LaserSheer)! I had my first treatment about a week ago and I love it! I’m going totally bare on my shaft, sac and crack, but I’m still undecided if I want to go full Hollywood yet. Right now, I’ve asked to have the triangle reduced to about half the regular size and thinned out. Really, tempted to go “whole hog” which is my preference, but I’m afraid it might be too radical for my future female (NOT WIFE) partners.

Go for it! I haven’t had any complaints. There’s so much more to feel without the hair. But that’s just my opinion!

Reeeallly tempting…

I don’t see why any woman would complain about it. at least I wouldn’t so go for it!

My next appointment is in 4 weeks, so “All gone” it is.

In my opinion, you guys are “bald nuts!”
he he he

I was about to have some walnuts for my morning snack, but I’ll take a pass on that now.

Lol guys!

everyone needs a hobby!:slight_smile:

You do know that you’ll eventually run out of hair, right? lol

I’m at two and a half week point. About 70% of the hair on the sac and shaft has shed. 80% gone on the peri- anal area, but most of the hair at the pubic triangle is stll there. Not the tech 's fault as I was still wanting to keep some hair there at the time. Will get her to increase the power at my next sppointment. Started shaving again to remain totally smooth.

I say have it all done. Just being a smoothie is the best for me. The thing about me is I have always shaved for many years because I never liked hair in that place to begin with. I just thought is was gross. Now after 30 years of shaving it off, I finnannly got the nerve to have it permanently removed and not caring what people or Dr’s think of me. It’s all up to each his/her own. I’m sure glad I did it. My wife likes the looks and feel of it so much, she now is also having the brazilian done. Once you finish, you will have more done until there is no more.

I say have it all done. Just being a smoothie is the best for me. The thing about me is I have always shaved for many years because I never liked hair in that place to begin with. I just thought is was gross. Now after 30 years of shaving it off, I finnannly got the nerve to have it permanently removed and not caring what people or Dr’s think of me. It’s all up to each his/her own. I’m sure glad I did it. My wife likes the looks and feel of it so much, she now is also having the brazilian done. Once you finish, you will have more done until there is no more.

Getting my brazillian done and it’s defo worth it if you get a good practitioner.

Do you trim/shave between appointments ? How many sessions did you have for 70% removal on shaft and sac ?

Yes i shaved between appointments. It was the 5th time if I remember correctly. If I had to I would do it all over again.

Camero, any news on the laser treatments?

I had good reduction with laser on my mons where the skin is much lighter, but was getting the occasional burns the shaft, sack and perianal area because my skin is much darker there. Also, much of the thick primary hairs are now gone and the laser was having a diminished effect on the now thinner regrowth. To compensate, more power was needed and that increased the chance for more burning.

After 5 laser sessions, I decided to stop and have electrolysis done every month instead. To date I’ve had four complete(almost every single visible hair))electrolysis clearings and I am pleased with the progress so far.

If I could start all over again, I would go for electrolysis from the start as it is effective on any type of hair and skin color/type is a non issue. The downside is that the pain you feel is on every single hair and not spread out over a bunch of them like it is with laser.