LHR- Male Chest and Stomach

I’m looking at getting my chest and stomach hair reduced as much as possible. I have dark hair and light skin. Does the chest/stomach area respond well to laser? I’m just cautious about trying this out since it’s relatively expensive for even 1 session in my area. Has anyone here experienced good results getting their chest/stomach hair reduced with LHR?

I can post a picture with my growth and hair density as soon as it grows back in. I just shaved today.

It’s impossible to answer without seeing photos. Even if you are a good candidate, results will also depend on type of laser system and skill level of technician. If tech is not using right settings, your results will be poor.

I agree with fenix.

The chest and abdomen do respond nicely to well performed laser. It is worth a shot to knock out the bulk of the hair if you are a good candidate. Post those pictures.

Didn’t shave for about a week to get some growth. What do you guys think?

Does your hair get more dense than this when it’s grown in? I’m not seeing a lot of density but it’s hard to say because one week of growth doesn’t show all regrowth yet. Laser is most effective on dense and coarse growth. A lot of guys that start treatments end up achieving reduction that looks like your growth now after 5-6 treatments. So I’d be concerned if you can achieve total removal with such sparse growth.