Les Grandes Nouvelles

I was just informed that electrolysis in France is no longer the domain of physicians … and, independent electrologists are now legal to practice. Several companies are now selling their wears like “hot cakes!” I’ll post more information when it becomes known to me.

2 Likes

My bet is on Dectro dominating education and sales. France is closer to home for them.

Yep … Indeed correct. Dectro got it and worked hard for it.

I know at least one electrologist who should be VERY happy to hear this. We should put A in touch with Dectro, I’m certain they would love to collaborate on this effort.

Already in the works. … And, of course, I get my daily “stetig” briefings from that area some still like to call “West” Germany!

In Thailand & Japan, all electrolysis & laser, IPL, LED and all skin penetration treatments except tattooing are still the domain of physicians. However, many don’t perform these procedure themselves but hiring employees.
Thus if you have these procedures in Thailand or Japan, these physicians have anesthetic injections offered at their sites.

No so in Japan. Indeed, laser is the domain of physicians; but not electrolysis. TBC (Tokyo Beauty Centers), a company with whom I have a long history, has 214 clinics in Japan and employes, on average, 1,500 electrologists (and manufacture their own machine).

1 Like