LEF Hair Suppress Formula

Has anyone heard of/used/got any info on Hair Suppress Formula? I found it on Life Extension Foundation who are usually on the money scientifically. I can’t see it anywhere here. Perhaps Andrea or one of the other moderators could advise…? PLEASE tell me it might work - am desperate, electrolysis didn’t work (I have PCOS and 5 years’ worth of treatment made no difference at all) and laser treatment is SO painful I can’t take it.

Here is what it says on LEF site:

Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extracts (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern, such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.61-70 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extension®.

Hair Suppress Formula has been exclusively formulated with a mixture of active ingredients that inhibit hair growth and decrease the length and density of unwanted hair. It reduces the frequency of shaving, waxing, plucking, or depilation. It also provides for rapid recovery and soothing effects on the skin. This lotion offers a complete post-shaving treatment — inhibits hair growth, moisturizes, protects, smoothes and maintains healthy skin.

References
Ingredients
Purified Water, Emulsifying Wax, Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Hyaluronic Acid, Lauryl Isoquinolinium Bromide (and) Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (and) Barbados Aloe (aloe vera) Leaf Extract (and) Allantoin (Decelerine™), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract.

Dosage and Use
Apply as a post shaving treatment to inhibit hair growth, moisturize, protect, smooth, and maintain skin health.

Apply twice a day.

Sorry to break your spirit, but happy to save you some money. The only thing this will help you with is not feeling the stubble. As a matter of fact, this will only help you have softer hair with a slightly dissolving effect on the sharp edges. When that happens, you experience what you perceive as a longer time to noticeable hair growth, as you don’t feel the stubble as soon as you would otherwise.

Typically, one feels stubble even before one sees growing hair, because an uncut hair has a tappered tip, and thus bends easilly, while a clipped hair has a uniform thickness from skin surface to blunt, or sharp end. It doesn’t bend very easy, and so you feel the hard scratchy feeling in a matter of hours, to a day or so.

Thanks James. Somehow I knew it would be a con but you live in hope! Appreciate it. Any other advise you have, especially for the face, would be really useful. I am allergic to vaniqa, can’t take spironolactone…fed up.

Where are you located? Is there any problem with doing something permanent like electrolysis?