Latisse to grow back eyebrows

I am more curious than ever to see a picture of your eyebrows, candela.

When you find the perfect thing for correcting your eyebrow line, you really must tell all of us.

Thanks everyone and be well!

Dee

My friend uses Anastasia’s powder and angle brush and it looks very natural in my opinion.

Nothing will perfectly correct the line. An eyebrow transplant is the only thing that will replace the hairs, but from the pics I’ve seen online, they always look weird.

She made one of the brows so much higher than the other. I would need so many hairs to grow back to correct that. Then she took a bunch off the top of the other one. And both are already too small for my face. I go around with a sinking feeling and the only way to feel better is to not look in the mirror. It is very hard to have been so beautiful and then to have my looks ruined on the whim of a stranger. I look in the mirror and think how weird I look. Sometimes I think that the brows look old-fashioned, like an old woman’s brows.

It just hurts to feel ashamed of how I look and to know that it is permanent. And to know how much of a difference it makes in your life chances to be beautiful or ugly. And to have everything else going for you and to have it ruined by your brows, to no longer be who you were and who you want to be because someone else feels no responsibility towards others and knows that she will not be held accountable.

I understand.

Can you speak to her again and ask her to pay for an eyebrow transplant if that’s what you may want. Did you ever research permanent cosmetics? There are several eyebrow demonstrations for permanent makeup on youtube.

Do you think someone will just give you $5000 when they don’t have to, especially the kind of person who doesn’t think twice about ruining someone’s brows? That’s not the way the world works. An eyebrow transplant won’t bring back my beauty, nor will eyebrow tattoos. What is the worth of a woman’s beauty?

If you mention lawyers and malpractice she may decide working with you is the better choice.

Just trying to discuss some ideas with you, candela, but I’m sure you have thought of everything possible and have weighed the possibilites. If you sued the electrologist, what is that worth?

Have you spoken to an attorney about it? A letter from an attorney to hers indicating that you are pursuing legal action will make her pretty cooperative, I bet. There is a reason why everyone wants to settle in these matters instead of going to court.

Anyway, I have the same color brows as you I think (dark brown, almost black). I think one issue is saturation. Brow hairs may be that color you are using, but against your skin they tend to be less saturated (gray undertones) since they are scattered and not some solid wall of color. And the overall color from a distance is not as solid/dark as the color of individual hairs anyway. So using the pencil/powder very lightly (or applying it normally and then blotting it off, especially where it tapers at the end) will help with the fake look.

I really wish I could do your eyebrows, just once, because I really think I could make you happier than the way you are currently with your makeup options. :frowning:

1. A word of caution about using pharmaceuticals without consulting a doctor or someone in the know. Please be really careful. I know people gleefully apply lotions and potions and ointments on their bodies without considering the implications, but please do extensive research before using Latisse or any of these products, especially if it’s not in the area it was designed for.

2. Reading through your posts, candela, I suspect this is about more than just lost eyebrows. I think your first post in this thread mentions that you wish you had never done electrolysis. Really? You’d rather go back to plucking?

orangecode: I am pretty sure Candela has consulted doctors about her issue already. She is quite desperate and vocal to say the least. Just the fact that she’s inquiring here indicates that she is doing the research and taking her time before rushing into anything.

Thank you orangecode for reiterating those important points.

Yes I would, and I explained why.

I know what you mean about how it looks better when you blend and blot it off, but on the areas without hair it looks really obvious. There’s Keira Knightley-thick hair and then grey stain. I have to completely replace the bottom 1/3 of the brow, besides filling in areas where there’s still hair but it’s sparse.

So, candela, did you ever get off the pot and decide what to do about your problem? Rogaine? Latisse? Both, neither? A transplant, or just eye pencil/powder? I’m just curious. I’ve had a recent experience with a couple electrologists plucking more than I explicitly asked them to, though with not nearly as drastic a result as you described. I’m looking for solutions to thicken my own brows a bit. And did you ever go through with the lawsuit? How many $millions did you get awarded in pain and suffering? Is Keira Knightley stil the fairest one of all, or did your own brows finally somehow get restored to their former glory?

Before 2 years ago my eyebrow hairs were totally shaded and i was looking like aliens. My friend suggested me about the hair transplant procedures. But i was quite afraid and not going for any treatment. But there is no any other option looks perfect for me without this one. I had tried number of medicines and other home remedies but did not get any relief. Then i searched it out over the internet the best one eyebrow treatment but not found any satisfactory. One day i searched a clinic near to my office they are really professional and provided me complete detail about how they will take care of my eyebrow treatment and what time would be required for recovery and so on. I was not really wanted to go for any surgical treatment but i saw in past and thought i had already tried many medicines and treatments but not any single did work. So i decided to get eyebrow transplant from that clinic. They have proved that yes they have solution.My eyebrow are complete now.

Visit for detail about the clinic from where I got relief: http://www.fuehairtransplantindubai.com/eyebrow-hair-transplantation-in-dubai-uae/

I have only used eyebrow booster serum of dermalmd brand for almost a year now and am afraid if I stop, my eyebrows will go back to being so sparse they are invisible. This serum is a solid product, causing enough eyebrow hair to grow to use a pencil. It’s so easy to use. One bottel lasts about 3months.

Why is a post from 11 years ago on “Latest” (and most recent). Very odd indeed …

That frustrates me too.

@bono @Deedra It’s because @CarolDixon just made a comment on it a few hours before you both… (albeit 4 years after the last previous comment on the thread). Any action on a post will bump it to the top.