Lasers for sale or lease

I’m from Nashville Tn and I am trying to help sell or lease lasers, ultrasounds and smart cools. We have many different types of lasers (cynosures,harmonys etc.) and we looking to sell or lease (leasing for a min. of 1 year with or without included in house service) as well as hand pieces, fibers, pump chambers, power supplies, flash lamps, etc. We have a great deal of equipment and parts and we can provide our own service with contract to anywhere. If you our inerested in anything said here or just have any questions please contact me by phone or via email. Michael Yarbrough
Phone: (931) 216-8630
Email: mikejr85@comcast.net

I would be interested in buying a Palomar Este Lux IPL. PM me if you have one of those, or even another high powered IPL that at least induces the hair to shed, has a large spot size, and is relatively cheap :slight_smile:

BTW, how much do Palomar Este Lux’s run? They do a great job at removing my chest hair without alot of irritation. I think most people figure out they don’t provide any long term reduction, so I would think as the machines get older they would get cheaper for one to buy? Hopefully they can come down to about 3K then I’d be willing to buy one for my home…or maybe I’m just dreaming.