Laser or Orchie?

Ok so here is my story. I started spirotone on June of 07 and that was around 200 mg a day. Then in December of 08 I started 50 mg crypterone and Androcur, and 4 mg of estrofem daily until July of 09 where I stopped taking the crypterone and went back on spirotone but I was doing 300 mg daily. Then in January of 2010 I stopped taking Androcur because while my upper body hair thinned out my leg hair didn’t. I started out with about 400-500mg of spiro daily. In February I stopped doing estrofem and started 10 mg weekly progynen depot. During the summer I reduced my spiro levels too about 300 mg daily and was doing injections about once every 4 days by this time my leg hair didn’t thin but the hair on my feet and toes thinned and grew in much slower. In October I saw an endo the first time though the VA and my hormone levels were three times higher than a normal female and my testosterone levels ranged from 25-50 units of what ever they measure it in so I’ve been off both since.
My question to the forum is what is better giving my hormonal history, an orchie or laser hair removal. I think since my hormone and Androgen levels were both in the female range it is safe to say an orchie wouldn’t matter? I’m not sure though. If I do get laser hair removal I would probably just start out on my thighs because the hair their is a lot harder to get rid of than the hair below my knees and I get a lot more ingrown toenails, plus it halves the cost of LHR. Any recommendations?