Laser on upper back - help? (female)

Hi - a few years ago I went for a consult for laser removal on upper back - technician said that laser will just stimulate hair in that area (the hair is fine, but dark).

I’ve had great success with laser on my legs and bikini areas, but hair texture is different. Is this info correct? Will it really stimulate growth in this area. I will be so disappointed and hoping the technology has improved…

Thank your lucky stars for this awesome laser tech! In fact, no, go back and find that laser technician again and give them a big fat tip! t
It’s extremely rare that a laser tech will ever allude to anything about stimulating hair. It’s all generally about getting you to spend your money. If the hair is not correct then yes, itthe s very possible to stimulate other hair to grow on certain parts of the body. Laser needs thick dense dark haair to work properly.
y
Appreciate that technician may have just saved you not only the cost of laser, but also many many hours of electrolysis to remove the problem created too as well as the aggravation and anxiety of it too. Thank them lots!!!

Seana

I am Dr Kakavand and Director of the Laser Hair Removal Center in Iran. We use IPL and we have not encountered this issue. Almost all positions have the same response.
WWW.NEGARSKIN.IR