Laser - NJ area????

Does anyone have any recommendations for facilities for laser hair removal in the NJ area? I’m looking to have my lower legs done first and eventually bikini area. I’m just beginning to research. Any tips?

If you have problems finding a local LHR facility, you can travel to NY, like a lot of others do.

And while you are traveling to NY, you might as well have electrolysis done. At least you can be sure of your results as there are many professionals in that region and the practice of electrolysis has proven its efficiency.

And while you are traveling to NY, you might as well have electrolysis done. At least you can be sure of your results as there are many professionals in that region and the practice of electrolysis has proven its efficiency.

I always thought electrolysis is better done for smaller regions. Since she says she wants her lower legs done, shouldn’t laser be used? Bikini though, I can see that going with either method of hair removal.

Well James will say that legs are easy to do with electrolysis, if not the easiest, because of the direction of growth and the matrix of the follicles. They all fall more or less in the same direction and are lined up with each other quite well so the insertions are nearly the same each time. Plus, a fast electrologist can do any area regardless of its size.
It was a suggestion, not a command that she have electrolysis done over laser.