Laser in SF or LA? Updated?

Hi I originally went to romeo and juliet in nyc, they were great, but im west coast now and cant handle long flights anymore, so I need someone in SF or LA. The latest reccs on here seem to be a decade old, so just wanted to see your current favorites.
I was just looking on Yelp sorting by most reviews, and LA Beauty Skin center has SUPER CHEAP prices, I’d be so nervous about trusting them but it’d be amazing if they were ok at their prices! That was one of my limiting factors originally, I could barely afford hardly any areas!
In SF, City Laser Clinic looks very good too, one of those where they are very high traffic so I trust that they have tons of experience and are good (similar to R&J in NYC, very high traffic, experienced people). Any recs?

I had good laser experience with Andrew Ferski @ Skinspirit SF. Experience occured late 2020 to early 2021 and will go back for a next time when needed.

I’m a little confused why you’re looking at both cities when they’re roughly a 7 hour drive from each other. Would make way more sense to pick whichever city you’re closest to.

That being said, it’s not LA but I had laser done at Coastline Dermatology in Newport Beach. They were wonderful and fairly priced. Hair is still gone years later. That being said, I believe they only have a Gentlelase so it would only work on skin types I-III (unless they’ve gotten other lasers now since I haven’t been in years)