Laser Hair Removal

Does laser really work? I am looking for some treatment which can give me permanent solution but Will my hair grow back. I need your advice and a good clinic in NJ NOT in NY. I also want to know the process for it…If some can provide me the website or their phone number then I will be very thankful…pls pls it should be good and inexpensive…I would like to have consultation but free would be the best shot for me…

Please start by reading our FAQs at the link below. There is a bunch of stuff you need to learn and understand in order to find a good clinic and get results. Laser is absolutely permanent on the right type of hair, with the right machine, and with good settings.

NJ is huge. Where exactly? Why not NY? NYC would likely be cheaper because of NJ’s laws preventing anyone but MDs to do laser, which isn’t necessary for good results and can actually be worse.

Laser hair removal works, the coarser the hair, the more effective the treatment. And its depend which treatment you are opting for; some treatments don’t give long lasting results. I would say you go a consultation…I had from BNBMedispa, when I had they were offering 50% discount on all laser treatments. No idea about now…You can ask them… Go to their website…