Laser hair removal setting recommendations

I received one session of LHR yesterday, with a GentleLase Pro U machine, done by a dermatologist. I had a full body treatment (I’m a transgender girl who’s been on hormone therapy for 9 months). I have 5 more sessions as I bought 6. The settings used were: 15mm spot, 16-18j everywhere except groin and face (14j), 20ms pulse width and 2hz. Which settings do you think would be more effective? I have very thick hair on my legs, chin, and groin, relatively thick on my arms and chest, and thinner on my back, stomach, and shoulders. Also is the possibility of paradoxical hypertrichosis on those thin hairs lower when I’m taking an antiangrogen (cyproterone acetate)? From what I’ve seen here, the best option would be to use an 18mm spot with a minimum of 16J on areas with thicker hair. What about the thinner hair? Which spot diameter and settings should be used? Thank you :slight_smile:

Btw even at 14j on the 15mm spot used on my arms, I still had some perifollicular erythema, especially around the wrists. Did not notice it much anywhere else but there was redness and small red bumps after the treatment , especially on my chest and stomach.