So i recently got laser hair removal on cheek area and i was just wondering why the hair isnt really falling out like it did with my test trial. When i got my test trial the hair fell off within 10 days and it came out gently and didnt feel like i was pulling it out. However its been about 9 days and i tried taking one or two out and the hair just didnt seem like it wanted to come out.
- does this mean the laser didnt kill the hair root, because during the treatment i smelt that my hair was burning
- will it come out on its own still
- Around some of the hair folicules a small bump came out the second day. is this normal
- What other information can you give me about this being normal or not.
- Also around the hair follicule it looks like the skin peeled and looks dry. ive been moisturizing. is this normal, like the skin looking like its peeling just at a few spots?
Also the hair grew pretty fast, is this also normal. Thankyou