Large Volume Electrolysis (i.e. multiple technicians with pain management)

I’m wondering if there’s a place in California like the one in Chicago Transgender Hair Removal | Precision Hair Removal

My goal is to get through beard removal electrolysis faster and with less pain.

The majority of work I have remaining is on my neck.

I’m hoping to have two electrologists working on me at the same time to reduce the hours needed and to have numbing injections (as the neck is excruciating torture).

Anyone know of any California providers that can do this? Ideally in the San Francisco Bay Area?

The only two large volume clinics I am aware using anesthetic and emplying multiple technicians I am aware of are Precision in Chicago and another located in houston texas I am deliberately not mentioning the name of. None in California I’m afraid. This isnt something you look to your local franchise for…There’s one in Belgium but after seeing some unfortunate results I dont tend to recommend them either. Honestly this kind of electrolysis can get expensive very quickly and you cant be guaranteed of results. You are far better off with a competent local practitioner.

Even if you find two electrologists in San Francisco or anywhere in California, there is no way for two practitioners to work on you at the same time. They will be in the way of each other as you need to be positioned properly. It’s a one person job.

1 Like

Mary Yamaki in LA performs electrolysis under local anesthetic injections. I don’t know the quality of her work but she seems to have good reviews.