Kalo, Ultra Hair Away, Surgical Hair Stop (Warning!)

I have tried all theses products (Kalo, Ultra Hair Away, and Surgical Hair Stop) for over six months each. I wanted to eliminate facial and back hair, but none of these products proved to be effective. Actually, they are all a scam and have no shame making false claims. I regret there a no more sites like this one to warn people about this type of scam.

Hi there,
I was checking this forum to check if Ultra Hair Away was really a scam…they claim they give you your money back if the product wasnt helpful…did they give you your money back? thier website was somewhat convincing to me and i am still wondering if i should get it or not but i need people who tried give thier opinion!
thanks

Hi there,
I was checking this forum to check if Ultra Hair Away was really a scam…they claim they give you your money back if the product wasnt helpful…did they give you your money back? thier website was somewhat convincing to me and i am still wondering if i should get it or not but i need people who tried give thier opinion!
thanks

Save your money. None of them work. The only function they would serve would be for an extremely expensive moisturizer.

RJC2001

I have to offer a dissenting voice here. While Ultra Hair Away may not work for everyone, it has certainly worked for me. I have been using the product for only a week so far and I am absolutely stunned by the effectiveness. It remains to be seen whether it is lasting, but the area I have been treating is as smooth as a baby’s butt with only the occasional hair needing to be plucked. I have been plucking since I was 16, have had laser hair removal (which was expensive but effective - except only for about 3 years) and tried many things. I, too, was extremely skeptical but convinced by the money back guarantee. At this point, I don’t care what the maker has done in the past or what he’s putting in there because it works amazingly! I’ll post again in a few months to let you know if it is still working…

Just because one person (or even a few more) did not have success with something does not mean it doesn’t work. NOTHING works for everyone. Each person needs to try out things for themselves and make their own conclusions.