Kalo and Ultra Hair Away: consumer report

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDSZlAe1N8

HAHA, thats funny. I’ve tried those, they are the biggest joke ever. Everyone over at Kitty’s Consumer Beware told me they worked…hmmmm odd?

Could we have just gotten a glimps of what is in their stock portfolio?

I don’t know what product ya’ll are talking about. I’m 46. I have been using the Kalo lotion on my face for 2 months after I shaved. I went from shaving every day to twice a week now. I’d say it’s working. Sounds gross but I had the shrub that started growing out of my ears waxed about 6 weeks ago, once, and maybe half of the hairs are showing back up. THAT makes me happy.Sorry it didn’t work for ya’ll.

And that youtube video listed above? Nice professional job. Honestly, what consumer is going to take the time to produce a video like that to tell people he had a negative experience with ANY product? Please don’t fall for that load of crap.

You know, some people who get scammed become really pissed off and do things like make well done videos, start world respected web sites, and even become recognized as one of the best authorities in the field of the area that person or persons were scammed.

As for your claim that you are a genetic male who is using Kalo and experiencing a reduction in the frequency of the need for shaving… sure, that is possible… if you are also taking anti-androgens, estrogens, and spirolactone in addition to Kalo. :wink:

Hi, I just found this site and the horrific report that is laid out before my eyes about Kalo made an impression on me. I think this person went through a lot of trouble tryign to get her msg out there and Ill pass this on since I bought Kalo a week ago and used it twice or so and on the second time I began to develop a huge rash an allergic reaction if you will, but then I found somethign very fishy about the whole deal since my skin has been through a lot of stuff and its not usually that sensitive. Just take a look at the list of the ingridients. I went right to the bathroom and threw the whole thing away. Its dangerous, but it did begin to progressivly remove my hair though as it claims after only 2 uses! A mircale right? Not so much if I have to trade it in for cancer…

You can find teh link here: http://www.bostonschoolofelectrolysis.com/blog.php?action=fullnews&id=12

Please think twice about using this. Your health is more important over body image.

Thanks for posting your own experience with Kalo. I have to admit, about 2 years ago I did buy some Kalo myself (this was before I found this website), although I have never used after reading s similar consumer report to yours.

I would be very wary about the information on The Boston School of Electrolysis website, it is very biased information and some of it highly defamatory.

The problem with people saying it works is it could be a placebo effect, which Iv’e been discussing with november on another post.

Regards,
Benji

Oh it is most defiantly biased, no doubt about that. However, some of the main highlights of this report is its ability to underline points of skepticism towards this wonder product. For example, why isn’t it FDA approved? Who is Mike and why does his name constantly changes? What about the claim itself on the product? How can it be permanent since as far we know only electrolysis is permanent in today’s world. Even laser creates skepticism. What is with all the mysticism/secrecy and violation of advertisements integrity? As for the placebo effect? I would say that it wasn’t so for me since I tried endless hair removal methods and I had no hopes for this product. I knew it would fail, but by the second use the hair got increasingly finer. I was ecstatic and thought I was dreaming. Then I began to break out. Sure it was too good to be true. I’m sure if I were to use it more it would all fade away. At what price however? This brings me to another important point of what is in it? What the hell is the secret extract ingredient, which the company refuses to release to anyone. The rest of the contents of that bottle are very unsettling in themselves. Sorry about this rant. I do not want to stop anyone from getting their hands on this product based on this article alone or my experience, but I do want to encourage people to go out and do some research on the company and its history before purchasing this product.

I hope you know that by putting a link to that web site, on our page, you have increased the raging lunatic’s ranting about our alleged “pagejacking” of that site and how if one googles any criteria for finding that page, you get ours either above that one, or very close by. (because google knows we get more hits)

I also want people to note that we have not edited, nor deleted this mention either. I guess our name isn’t Kitty :wink:

In that case I want to publicly apologize for causing you so much hassle. I never meant to hurt anyone in the process. I was unaware of this being a possibility on this forum. However, I now I know about this and I reassure you that this will not happen again. Subsequently, I would like to ask the HairTell team to delete my potentially offensive (although again unintentional) posts. I was merely (or so I thought) expressing my own experience. Again, sorry for the trouble I have caused.

Has anybody used Ultra hair away.I’ve been using it for 2 weeks and no result…

If anyone comes forth and says it works, they are lying :slight_smile: .

http://www.hairfacts.com/makers/topical/ultrahairaway.html

http://www.hairfacts.com/makers/topical/kalo-hair-inhibitor.html